Packaging of many food products has increased dramatically & the reason for this is that companies have started to transition towards a more efficient, sterile and profitable direction. The key reasons for companies choosing this path are:
1. Portion Control: Many customers choose to consume products that are perfectly sized to eat. We pack healthy portion sizes that give a positive outcome to our customers.
2. Frequent Visits: When purchasing in bulk, customers try to buy as much as they need for a long time. Doing this decreases their visits to the store but purchasing pre-sized bags increases their visits to the store, which also increases the sales of other products.
3. Less Contamination: Selling items in bulk increases the risk of product contamination. This is done when consumers put there hands in the open cases & contaminate the products, dust/hair/germs fall into the bulk areas.
4. Decrease of Food Waste: Many customers mix many different bulk items together in their bags & end up not purchasing them. These items usually end up as waste because they have been mixed together or employees have to take time & money to take out each type of product.
5. Higher Margins: When choosing packed bags, our bags are high quality and heat-sealed which means that consumers will not be able to open them & eat them. When bulk, many customers take taste tests & this ends with the company loosing more then they think because of the constant food shortage due to this.
MERCHANDISE YOUR STORE WITH US
Natural Harvest Food gives retailers the opportunities to increase sales in the Nuts & Dried Fruits category.